Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

New Additions to the House

Having everyone coming to visit in August gave us a deadline for projects to do around the house. The major project was the laundry room. We removed the the old shelves and an big sink that was in there. We painted and put down new floors. We bought new cabinets and there is room for everything. There is an entire cabinet for Simon's golf clubs, cart, and shoes!! It is my new favorite room. Still to come are some new blinds and some nice curtains. I have posted before and after pictures. The before pictures are before we moved into the house, but you get the idea.

AFTER


We also bought a new couch. It is a sectional and it is RED. I never thought I would get a red couch, but I do like it. On each end it has recliners. They are nice.

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Lindsay (aka Linz) said...

Wow, your laundry room looks great now! I love the color green you chose for the paint. I know you are so glad to have that done. And your red couch definitely works in your living room! :)