Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On a hot summer day (very hot) five years ago Simon and I stood in front of our family and friends and sweated like pigs, I mean we exchanged our vows. For those of you were not there let met tell you about the day. It was HOT, it was HUMID, and there wasn't a breeze to be found anywhere!!! But it was still a very special day that I will never forget. Happy Anniversary Simon! I love you just as much today as I did on that warm day on the lake.

The wedding party: back row: Margaret Mathes, Ashley Honeycutt, Beth Ray, MA, Pastor Tommy, Simon, Cara Prell, Carrie Sanders, Brooke Wilson. front row:David Honeycutt, Adam Maddox, David Brown, Tom Newton.

Thank you to all thos who mad our wedding day so special. I know it was very hot, but having our family and friends by our sides meant the world to us.

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

let me clarify...there was a breeze...until 5 min before we all walked down the aisle. I distinctly remember noting that the flag was completely stuck against teh flag pole...I think the breeze returned 2 min after the ceremony ended. You froze your tushie off at mine so it was payback. It was beautiful. Happy Anniversary!!!