Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dan Nickolas Park

On Sunday Simon cooked us pancakes and sausages for breakfast and then we hung around the house and watched the Olympics. In the afternoon we went to Dan Nickolas Park for a little while. We started off at the petting barn. It sucks! Several years ago the petting area caught on fire and we have not been back since the new one has been open. You used to be able to go inside the fence with the animals and pet them. Now, you have to pet them through the fence, if they are close enough. I like the old one better. O, well. We walked around the lake and then got a drink. Catherine and I had Cheerwine Slushies! Before we left we played a round of mini golf. Simon won. It was a hard course.



The hay is always better on the other side of the fence.

mint sauce

Lazy pig
Simon says I take too many pictures of animals

FORE!
Adam puts one-handed
The Pro.

We had to hurry home beause my parents were coming over for dinner and I didn't have anything ready. Just like me. Dinner turned out alright anyway.

No comments: