Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.......

That's what little boys are made of.. It's a BOY!!! Lexie is going to have a little brother! We are really excited! Of course we would be excited either way! Our sonogram this morning was wonderful. We saw about our baby for about 30 minutes. We saw his bladder, kidneys, brain, nose, fingers, toes, heart, and of course the important boy parts. It is amazing to be able to see all of this. You really realize how much of a miracle a baby is. God is Good! What I really found amazing was he was so active and yet I couldn't feel any of it. At one point he stretched his legs straight out. I wish I could see him every day. We have a DVD of the sonogram and I am going to try to see if I can upload it to the blog (if anyone knows how to do this, let me know).

Thank you to everyone who voted. 43% of you were right.

9 comments:

Jim Honeycutt said...

May we be the first to say Welcome to Baby BOY Maddox. A grandson will be perfect.

Senior Maddoxes said...

Can we be the second to welcome the next in our line. Ditto Jim's comment - he will be just perfect, and we look forward to him opening the batting against the Aussies in the Ashes in 2029!

Avery & Hailey said...

I voted boy. HA! So happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet him.

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Little boys are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Boys are great, awesome, and wonderful. :)

Erin said...

I am SO thrilled for you guys! I love being a mommy to a sweet boy...I know you will, too! Celebrating God's goodness with you! :)

Maridith said...

I just read the good news on Beth's blog. Contratulations!!

Noah and Carrie said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!