Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

16 weeks and counting

Pregnancy is going good. I am feeling great! My belly is getting a little bit bigger below my belly button. Trying to find some pants that fit and are comfortable is getting harder. Next week I have an appointment for an ultrasound. This should be the one where we can see the sex of the baby! If you look to the side of the blog you see there is a poll. We want to know what you think we are having. I don't have any "feeling" as to what the baby is. We will be happy either way. Pink or Blue. Our appointment is on August 26 at 9am. I hope to update the blog that night or the next day with the results.

3 comments:

Lindsay (aka Linz) said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys and so glad that you're feeling good. :) Can't wait to find out what it is!

Avery & Hailey said...

YAY!! Can't wait! I have a tub of clothes and my SIL has some still that I need to get back from her if you want to take a look and see if you can wear them. I think there were some dress pants and jeans in there.

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling great. I am a little jelous that you get to find out before we do what your having. My appt is not until the following week Sept 6th at 9am. I was hoping to get to find out week 17 but he said to wait till week 20. 2 more weeks. Take care and keep us posted. Kristie