Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Jackson's First Visit to Lexington!

Earlier this month David and Ashley brought my nephew, Jackson to Lexington to meet his Great-Grandmother, Nana. She was so excited to see him. I don't know that I have seen her smile like that in years!



This was the first time Simon and I had seen him in over a month. He has gotten so big! We had a great day. We had hamburgers and homemade ice cream! Jackson also got to meet his Great-Aunt Debbie and Great-Uncle Tom.


My Dad is such a great Grandpa. He loves holding Jackson. Good luck trying to get in between those two!

I tried to help out, but was not very successful. I fed Jackson a couple of times. The first time I did good. The next time was not so good. He spit up on me. I tried to change his diaper and he peed on me. I am going to have to practice some more. He is still such a cutie!!

1 comment:

Senior Maddoxes said...

What wonderful family pictures. The ones of Nana are so special; she looks so content and proud.