Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yes, I know that Thanksgiving was last week. I am just getting around to posting pictures. My parents had everyone over their house again this year for lunch. David and Ashley were there along with Ashley's parents, Jack and Nancy. My Aunt Amy comes to visit from Burlington. My Nana is still able to make lunch. And, of course, Simon and I. Last year Simon's parents, Pauline and Robert, were visiting during Thanksgiving and really enjoyed their first Thanksgiving. They were missed this year. And for those of you who are not that educated, NO, they do not have Thanksgiving in England, so stop asking!!


The women are cooking!

The men are sitting.

The whole crowd is happy and stuffed!!

No comments: