Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!

So, almost a month ago, my mom had a 60th Birthday Party for my dad. I am just posting pictures from it. It was such a fun party. I wanted to do a little presentation, "Things that are older than Dad." Does anyone remember that episode of "The Cosby Show?" FIRE is older than Dad, The WHEEL is older than Dad. I can't remember the rest, but it was a great episode.


The Birthday cake cam from a local bakery. My mom was supposed to pick up the cake at noon on the day of the party. Someone from the bakery called my mom at 11:30am and asked if the cake was for a girl or a boy AND wanted to know if pastel colors were OK. HELLO!!! The cake was going to have a bunch of 60s on it. My mom told them it was for a 60 year old MAN!!! And NO, she did not want pastel colors, she wanted bright manly colors! As you can see it turned out just fine and it was soooo YUMMY!!! The chocolate icing was the best!!




I am not going to post pictures of everyone who was at the party, but here are a couple. This is my dad and his brother, Tommy. Do they look like they are related??

I thought this was a great picture. This is Ros, Prentice and Dustin. I couldn't get pictures of them with their spouses. They sure do look like they are having fun.

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

I laughed when you said, Things older than dad...I've been watching reruns of Cosby in the middle of the night...hildarious.