Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beach Trip

We just got back from our annual trip with my family to Myrtle Beach. This is something we look forward to every year. Unfortunately, my sister-in-law, Ashley, was not able to come. We missed her. My parents go down for the whole week and the kids usually join them about mid-week. We got to do everything we wanted to do. Shop, sit on the beach, play golf, play mini-golf, eat. The Family, minus Ashley :( at The Parson's Table. One of our favorite places Little River.

The guys before their annual golf outing.

Simon and I flying kites on the beach. (I chose the picture that was taken far away so everyone would not be frighted of me on the beach.)

Me, Simon and my Dad playing Bocce on the beach.

Me and my honey!

One of our favorite places in Myrtle Beach, Mayday Golf. My mother believes they have the cleanest bathrooms on the Grand Strand.

Jim and June

Me and Mom behind the waterfall.

Dad behind the waterfall

1 comment:

Avery & Hailey said...

Great pics! Glad you had a good time at the beach.