Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, October 25, 2008

BBQ Festival

Today was the 25th annual BBQ Festival in uptown Lexington. If we go it is best to get there early in the morning and leave by 10am. That is before the crowds get there. We got up there later this year because of rain. But that meant the crowns got there later. I am sorry to say that we did not have any BBQ while we were uptown. In my opinion, the BBQ sandwiches at the Festival are not the best. I would rather go to one of the local restaurants and get some BBQ. Below are pictures of the famous Budweiser Clydesdales and the sand sculpture.








1 comment:

Ed and Jenn said...

Hey --- I am not sure if I have your email or not...if you did not get an update from me on Beth and Hailey, email me at jenn.craver@yahoo.com so I have it. Send me your cell too.

Jenn