Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day (those of you who celebrate). Simon had to work in the morning until about 5:30pm. I didn't do much all day. My mom and I went to Wall-Mart to do some grocery shopping. BAD IDEA! Well, going to Wall-Mart is never a good idea, but don't go on July 4th. There were so many people buying groceries and the employees decided to stock the shelves during the busiest time. Why? After Simon got off work we went to a Greensboro Grasshoppers baseball game. Lexie went to stay with my parents because she is not too fond of the fireworks. She doesn't mind the thunder, but she does not like fireworks. When Simon and I got to the game the only tickets they had left were for standing room only. We walked around for a little while then got our hot dogs. I saw a couple of empty seats and thought we could 'borrow' them while we ate. It seemed like everyone else around us 'borrowed' seats too, but they had to move because the real ticket holders showed up. It started raining pretty hard and people started to run under the shelters. Our seats stayed dry. We didn't have to move. After the game they had fireworks. They were great. We 'borrowed' the right seats. Lexie spent most of the night under a chair at my parent's house.

No comments: