Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happenings of the weekend.

I know it is Wednesday, but I wanted to fill you in on what happened over the weekend. We will start with Friday afternoon. Simon decided he would mow the forest that our grass has turned into when he got home from work. He was outside for about 10 minutes before he came inside. I asked what was wrong and he said he had gotten stung or bitten by something. It looked like a sting. I told him to put ice on it. While he was standing in the kitchen he got stung again. He had found a nest of yellow jackets in the front yard. I know I have been stung before, but it has been many many years. He was in some pain. I asked if he was allergic to stings and he said he had never been stung before. We would find out soon if he were allergic. He's not. SO the yard did not get mowed on Friday.

Saturday we decided we would paint the laundry room before Simon had to go to work. We put the first coat of paint (Simon had already primed the walls). Simon went to work and I got ready for a Sunday School picnic at Finch Park. The picnic went really well. It did not rain and it was not too hot. Sunday was, of course, church. Simon has to close on Sunday too, so my mom and I put a second coat of paint on the laundry room. We had a brief storm on Sunday afternoon and lost power. Lexie and I went to my parent's house to have a dinner in which the main course was popcorn. Yummy.

So that was the weekend. I hope that all of you had a nice time as well. I will let you know what we do this weekend next week.

No comments: