Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WOW

OK it has been a very long time since I have done any posting. I really meant to get some done after Christmas, but I didn't.

So, Cameron decided to come a little early. His due date was February 1 and he was born January 22. I was only in labor for about 23 hours. Labor and delivery went pretty well. I was one of the lucky ones to experience a spinal headache from the epidural. Due to the headache our stay at the hopsital went from 48 hours to 5 nights! We did finally make it home and eventualy the headache went away.

We are all home and doing great. Simon's parents are here and are being a huge help along with my parents.

The proud parents minutes after birth.

Cameron James Maddox

Lexie and Cameron checking each other out at home.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations!!! What a cutie!

Amy said...

Congratulations again! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Lindsay (aka Linz) said...

Oh, Margo! I'm so proud of you and so excited for you guys! He is such a darling and I think he favors you a little bit. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to see him!

Avery & Hailey said...

Great pictures!

Ed and Jenn said...

Yay! He is such a cutie!!

I feel your pain on the spinal headache...I had to have a spinal tap and got one that was bad enough I was out of work for a week...flat and fluids, flat and fluids. They STINK. And now that you have had one and I have had one, I think they are a little more common than our doctor friends are letting on :) Glad you are feeling better and enjoying Cameron!

Jamie said...

So precious! Congratulations. How is your dog adjusting?