Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas with the Honeycutts

The Monday before Christmas we were able to get together with the Honeycutt family (minus David and Ashley). Simon and I had the day off and my cousin, Phillip and his wife, Robin were in town from West Virginia and my cousin, Heather was in town from Burlington. It was kinda weird how it worked out for us all to be together. It was nice. Of course my parents, my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Tommy, and my Nana were there. O, there was also 5 dogs! Phillip and Robin have 4 dogs. The dogs in the family picture are their dogs. I can't remember all of their names, sorry. The 5th dog is Bear. He stayed in the back bedroom most of the day because he does not play well with others (people or dogs).



This is Bear with my Uncle Tommy and cousin Phillip.

No comments: