Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fire

Simon bought us a firepit from Target (it was on clearance) last year. We have rarley used it. After Simon mowed the yard he gathered all the stick and put them in the fire pit. Lexie did not like this. Everytime we picked up sticks she tried to pull them away. The big ones are her favorite. It was a cool night and the fire felt good. Of course before we went inside I made Simon hose it down really good with water. I just knew the fire would spread to the house if we didn't soak it with water. My mind thinks strange things like that.


2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

I love it! Can't wait to come help you guys use it. Thanks so much for hanging out with me on Friday night. I had a great time watching movies!

Ed and Jenn said...

That looks very fun! It was great to talk to you so much last week...let's stay in better touch :)