Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's been a while....

It has been a while since I have posted anything new, so I thought I would catch you up. A couple of weekends ago Simon and I headed to the coast for the weekend. However, we did not go together. Simon went on golfing trip with 20 men. He knew one other guy from Target before they left. They played 4 rounds of golf in 4 days. He enjoyed it, but it was HOT!. This was the weekend that was close to 100 all weekend. Simon says he would do the trip again, but would perfer it to be cooler. While he was golfing, my parents and I headed to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike's for the weekend in Morehead City. They were so nice to let Lexie come along. We had a nice time as well. We did some walking, some yard sales, and went to the beach for a short time. Again, it was really hot. As you can see Lexit got to put her paws in the Atlantic for the first time. She did try to take a drink, but leared her lesson.

The best place to eat seafood in Morehead City is at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Fresh shrimp and soft shelled crab. YUMMY!. (Simon is not a big fan of seafood, so he was ok missing the feast) While we were waiting for dinner Lexie played with my cousin's children, Annabell, Grace, Junior, and Ruby. The older children took turns walking Lexie around the yard. Ruby chased her around the island in the kitchen. She was so patient with them. Lexie was very good on her first long road trip (5 hours). She stood up the entire time on the way down there, she did not want to miss anything. On the way home, she did sleep some. After we got home, she slept alot.

No comments: